Find results in...

Zero ishikawa Questions

ZeroIshikawa

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@~Zero:

> I did what yo suggested but i can't change the speed or magic for some odd reason and i still can't get it to talk.
>
> any other suggestion?

It should work after that, and magic and speed don't need to be higher than one as they can't.

Mmhm.

Sorry for double posting, but i keep getting a message in my game after i go into every map i make saying it does not exist. I am using eclipse 2.7.

Also when i try to upload my player client to filefront, it stays on the validating part after uploading it, i've uploaded it once already and don't know what to really do, i compressed it using winrar zip.

Any ideas thank you.

1) Well, the latest and most stable version is Eclipse Evolution 2.8, rather than 2.7; either way, I'm not sure why that msg happens sometimes, but it doesn't seem to alter gameplay.

2) Don't use filefront; besides, their downloads stop very quickly, recently; just use www.mediafire.com or Eclipse's hosting.

:embarrassed:
Ok lol i know i ask alot, but i want to know if theres a way i can create a update.exe for people won't have to keep downloading the files.

If there a way somebody can show me how to do I would Publicly annouce them as my sensei..lol
and I would appreciate it, thank you

@~Zero:

> :embarrassed:
> Ok lol i know i ask alot, but i want to know if theres a way i can create a update.exe for people won't have to keep downloading the files.
>
> If there a way somebody can show me how to do I would Publicly annouce them as my sensei..lol
> and I would appreciate it, thank you

You have afew options:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,43808.0.html
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,39403.0.html
[SimpleUpdater3](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=47475.0;attach=9302)

@~Zero:

> I do have another question, how do you get like a icon for the game, like a shortcut on your desktop rather than a folder?

You mean like, your users install the game, and they can run it from their start menu or desktop?
I'd recommend investing time into Clickteam's Install Creator.

@мсичġġεт:

> no he means a icon which appears on the desktop. Like a mozilla firefox has that fox asa their icon.

yes like that, i know its possible, but i can't find a tutorial on it..0.o