Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Client works on one computer, not on others. (New problem)

Doctor

Sorry to bother everyone, but here's my problem: I downloaded Eclipse on the first computer, downloaded the Library Files, all three of em, made my game, sent the Client renamed as 'Player's Client' to my own yahoo email, went to the other computer right next to me as a test, downloaded the Library Files onto the other computer, all three of them, and tried loading up the game. Didn't work. Tried switching the IP to what it said the first computer's IP thingy was, didn't work. I also tried other things, but I'll put that aside for now, incase I made a mistake with those.

And, if anyone answers (Thank you if you do =D), I'll be back in 6-10 hours, I have to go to sleep. =P

I am sorry for the doublepost. I do not know how to delete posts, as I cannot find the delete post button (Sorry if this makes me seem stupid. =P)

And, the "127.0.0.1" didn't work, and the "localhost" didn't work, either.

Okay, thanks everyone for the help, I appreciated it! =D Tipsta's idea worked, so now I'm going to see if my friend can connect now. Once again, thanks to everybody who posted in here to help me.