Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Several Noob Questions =x

Autumn

:huh:
Question 1: Is there a way to add more maps? Or are there only 50?

Question 2: Once I put on armour that I've picked up on my map, why does my character not wear it?  Like.. it says it's equipped.. but it's not dressed on the character…?

Question 3: How do I make a guild for myself?

Question 4: Can I make it so the maximum player level is more than 50?  I'd like to make it more around something like 200.

I checked the forum already for some of these but couldn't find anything.  If it's there and I missed it, don't spaz at me o-o
Just thought listing up my questions would be easier :]

1: Change in the bottom of data.ini in the server folder the MAXMAP= thing or something like that.
2\. You use a attribute called item in map editor and select the item. Or make a monster drop it.
Edit: Go to data.ini and in the line Paperdoll=0 change the 0 to 1 and then save and restart server.
3\. Try F2 or one of the F# keys, it will bring a pop up
4\. Also edit it in data.ini and then in the level.ini you have to keep on adding the requirements that you will need for next level.

@Jna:

> 1: Change in the bottom of data.ini in the server folder the MAXMAP= thing or something like that.
> 2\. You use a attribute called item in map editor and select the item. Or make a monster drop it.
> 3\. Try F2 or one of the F# keys, it will bring a pop up
> 4\. Also edit it in data.ini and then in the level.ini you have to keep on adding the requierments that you will need for next level.

For question 2 -  I know how to do that but.. like.. i mean why doesn't the sprite character on the screen wear it.  Why don't the clothes themselves show up on it's body o-o.  They're equiped, but it's not showing up on the little dude who walks around the screen  XD