Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fallout

zombie0hour

I have Fallout 3 and I played it for a month until I lost the disk. It was an amazing game and one of the best I have ever played! I just stumbled upon the Fallout trilogy at target which includes Fallout 1+2 and Fallout Tactics (Like Rainbow 6 fallout style kinda). Im working my way through the first game right now and I gotta say, its much better than number 3!

I made my way pretty far through the first one today. I am mad because I am at the half way point of getting the water chip for vault 13\. I know you can get some caravans to bring water up there to extend it for another 150 days but it costs too much :(. Im other news I found this 10mm SMG and went on a rampage killing everyone in Sandy Shades. Its all in the name of the water caravans. My people are better than the wastelanders :).

@Slaze:

> Great games. enough said.
>
> Also they are making another fallout (not the mmorpg). Fallout New Vegas, its not a sequel or anything but it is meant to have the same playing style.

I read about the MMO some more and Interplay lost the battle for the rights to it. Damn Bethesda!

They did a good job the on first and second one. While im not saying Fallout 3 was not great, all Bethesda did was touch up the Oblivion engine and put the name Fallout 3 on the box. Bethesda said they have no interest in making a Fallout MMO, and that makes me mad.

Does Interplay even exist?

I like Fallout 3, it's really good as far as atmosphere goes. That was the main downfall to Oblivion (especially since the earlier Elder Scrolls games, especially Morrowind, had so much atmosphere). Although one thing I don't like about Fallout 3 is the inventory management, it's kind of a hassle.

@Sorbet:

> Does Interplay even exist?
>
> I like Fallout 3, it's really good as far as atmosphere goes. That was the main downfall to Oblivion (especially since the earlier Elder Scrolls games, especially Morrowind, had so much atmosphere). Although one thing I don't like about Fallout 3 is the inventory management, it's kind of a hassle.

better inventory than Oblivion.