Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about projectiles

sephiroth976

I assume the projectile update means we will be able to make projectile type weapons like guns and bows, im just curious, will bows and guns etc have specific ammo? or do they need ammo at all?

I think it would be pretty cool if you can choose the ammo it uses, so you can make different kinds of guns for example with specific ammo for them.

Im just asking cause theres several different ways you could implement this, im just curious how exactly its going to work.

EDIT:

Also i know older versions of eclipse made you drop all your stuff on death, i was wondering if it would be possible to add an option for that, i realize most people wouldnt want that but i think it might be fun to try and make a small survival type of game with the projectile system, if it works like i hope it does that is

• 3 weeks later...
> I assume the projectile update means we will be able to make projectile type weapons like guns and bows, im just curious, will bows and guns etc have specific ammo? or do they need ammo at all?
>
>  
>
> I think it would be pretty cool if you can choose the ammo it uses, so you can make different kinds of guns for example with specific ammo for them.
>
>  
>
> Im just asking cause theres several different ways you could implement this, im just curious how exactly its going to work.
>
>  
>
> EDIT:
>
>  
>
> Also i know older versions of eclipse made you drop all your stuff on death, i was wondering if it would be possible to add an option for that, i realize most people wouldnt want that but i think it might be fun to try and make a small survival type of game with the projectile system, if it works like i hope it does that is

well for the drop part theres a place in admin panel game options (i think its called) and you can choose for no items to be dropped or for them to be dropped