Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Free Server Hosting

dsilverwolf

hey what would be some of the best places to temporarily host my server 24/7 so that when i get editors to help me make my game they can work on it while im not on. so best free server hosting?
btw server hosting allows me to let people play my game without me having the server up on my comp right? if it doesnt do that plz tell me.
p.s. im sorry this is my 3rd post today i dont mean to over post im just new to eclipse.

I believe Zananok has a server hosting service.
Also: There's no limit to your posting buddy. Unless they break the rules, otherwise, you should be fine :)
I mean admiral must make like 25+ posts a day, and hes global moderator so..

sorry for freaking out then its just that i was being careful because on some other forums a lot of the people were nice but they still had a bunch of greedy retards who would keep flaming me for posting too much even though i only made like 2 posts a day lol. oh and ty for the info.

@dsilverwolf:

> hey what would be some of the best places to temporarily host my server 24/7 so that when i get editors to help me make my game they can work on it while im not on. so best free server hosting?
> btw server hosting allows me to let people play my game without me having the server up on my comp right? if it doesnt do that plz tell me.
> p.s. im sorry this is my 3rd post today i dont mean to over post im just new to eclipse.

Greetings and Welcome,
                                Don't worry about posting to much. If you have a question fire away, just make sure it is in the right area. You will find everyone here is friendly and helpful.

@dsilverwolf:

> that guys server hosting is down is there any other good ones?

Keep this a secret, However our server is up and running 24/7\. We are currently hosting about four games for other people. Not to mention many drupal sites. Anyone using a Touch of Death server we will host for no charge. If you like a drupal site included.

Non Touch of Death engines by donation only! (25% of donation goes to your engine, and 25% of donation goes to a worth while open source project we pick)

@dsilverwolf:

> that guys server hosting is down is there any other good ones?

You're not going to find too many people offering free server hosting.

You can check and see if anyone made a topic in the http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,4.0.html board.

You're best bet though, is investing in a dedicated machine to host your server, or simply hosting it yourself.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Waddya know; there ya go XD