Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went over my head… again >.<

damian666

i am trying to integrate the mail system from the elements on-line source, with credits of course.

and all works… well sort off >.<

it sends and recieves the packets, but doesnt create the mail in my mailbox, ofcourse i adapted it to my source, so i think i ducked it up  :afro:

```
Case "newmail"
            If Trim$(GetPlayerName(index)) <> Trim$(Parse$(1)) Then
                For i = 1 To 50
                    If GetVar("Accounts\" & GetPlayerLogin(Trim$(Parse$(1))) & "\Mail\" & Trim$(Parse$(1)) & ".ini", "Mail" & i, "Title") = "" Then
                        Call PutVar("Accounts\" & GetPlayerLogin(Trim$(Parse$(1))) & "\Mail\" & Trim$(Parse$(1)) & ".ini", "Mail" & i, "Title", Parse$(2))
                        Call PutVar("Accounts\" & GetPlayerLogin(Trim$(Parse$(1))) & "\Mail\" & Trim$(Parse$(1)) & ".ini", "Mail" & i, "Sender", Trim$(GetPlayerName(index)))
                        Call PutVar("Accounts\" & GetPlayerLogin(Trim$(Parse$(1))) & "\Mail\" & Trim$(Parse$(1)) & ".ini", "Mail" & i, "Read", "0")
                        frmMail.RichTextBox1.Text = Parse$(3)
                        frmMail.RichTextBox1.SaveFile ("Accounts\" & GetPlayerLogin(Trim$(Parse$(1))) & "\Mail\Mail" & Trim$(Parse$(1)) & i & ".txt")
                        If IsPlaying(FindPlayer(Trim$(Parse$(1)))) = True Then
                            Call PlayerMsg(FindPlayer(Trim$(Parse$(1))), "You received a new mail from '" & GetPlayerName(index) & "', Named '" & Trim$(Parse$(2)) & "'.", YELLOW)
                        End If
                        Exit Sub
                    End If
                Next i
                Call PlayerMsg(index, "This players inbox is full!", BRIGHTRED)
            Else
                Call PlayerMsg(index, "You can not send yourself a Mail!", BRIGHTRED)
            End If
            Exit Sub

```
you tell me, because i am frustrated :p

Damian666

```
"Accounts\" & GetPlayerLogin(Trim$(Parse$(1))) & "\Mail\" & Trim$(Parse$(1)) & ".ini"
```I never designed it to save it in **"Accounts\ACCOUNTNAME(What the hell are you doing here? Getting the login from a name?)\Mail\CharName.ini"**.

Try running it like I designed it, I think you just messed the entire thing up.

then thats whats wrong huh >.<…

how the hell did i come up with that... XD

btw you made a very nice system mate ^^, i will make sure to credit you by name :)

Damian666

meh... ill be smart, and take your word on it...
ill revert back to your way ^^

thanx again