Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lots of time to waste.

Blackmagic

There is nothing inparticular that I want to do. I just want to join a game that is at least a WIP. I am not a complete n00b because I was able to create my own game but I had advertising problems. Just pm me if you are interested in wanting me to help with your game.

• 2 weeks later...
hey whats up i currently have a team of 3 and am looking for more our game has custom maps and custom sprites if you enjoy using tile sets our tile sets are also custom made our game is still starting and we currently do not have much progress but are progressing fast we are having trouble in hosting our server so if you are interested pm me our send a message to [email protected] for more information

Thanks
-9lucky

• 3 weeks later...
Hey!
It would be great to have you on our team!
We are at dragonlordsonline.com
Our recruiting thread is here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,49427.0.html
You dont really have to do the application, msn me at: [email protected]
We have a highly skilled team that has been working on the Spellquest series for over a year.
PM me!
Thanks,
bye!

I would like to have you on my team, Sanguis Porta.

We currently need your skills in our free world game (Means you can walk anywhere from one side of a continent to the other, go on boats and get to other continents too.)

We are currently understaffed, as I just counted the number of maps that we need to make and its an outstanding number (836 maps w/o caves, 900 for first continent)

so to keep this short we could really use the help, all other information can be found on the site: [www.sanguisportaonline.webs.com](http://www.sanguisportaonline.webs.com) and If you would like to help us please PM me.

Thank you,
-Zyvo

Ps: We are currently waiting for the release of Solar Eclipse. so keep in mind that until it comes out we're just waiting (i'm doing organizational things for the game.)