Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A few questions/ problems

azurth

1\. what is energy for? is it supposed to decrease when you run because i cant seem to get it to decrease

2\. the gaurds dont attack me when my name is red. how do i fix?

3\. if i kill an NPC with a spell. the animation appears either where it respawns (if it is set to respawn instantly) or at the top left corner of the map (1x,1y or 0x,0y, i did't check excact coordinates)

1\. Energy is suppose to decrease when you attack, run, etc. I can't remember how to fix it and I hope someone else answers this.
2\. *shrug*
3\. Is because of the way spells work, it's attached to the NPC rather than a coordinate on the map.

1) As Emblem said, the when you attack or run, the energy is used up; if you know how to scirpt, you can do more with energy.  Go into your Data.ini, and there should be something like SPattack and SPrun; amke sure they are both set to 1.

2) NPCs don't auto-attack admins, even if they are red; make a new account with access=0, kill a player with that account, and see if the guards attack them.

3) Emblem answered this.

1\. i figured it out. my SPrunning was set to 2\. now i find that it depletes and regenerates to slowley. i know how to change the regen speed but how can i change the speed at which it depletes.
2.thanks
3\. is there any way to fix this

1) Well, the SPRunning only accepts two things; 0 or not-0 (it's a bool, so it should be "1" as good practice).  Either way, you would have to modify the source code to change the rate of decrease.
3) Also source edit (or just use scripted spells); though it's not too big a of a problem, unless you have super-epic powerful spells that always kill in 1 hit.