Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which Circle of Hell are you going to?

Particle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The temperature of the inner core can be estimated using experimental and theoretical constraints on the melting temperature of impure iron at the pressure (about 330 GPa) of the inner core boundary, yielding estimates of 5700 K.[8] The range of pressure in Earth's inner core is about 330 to 360 GPa (over 3,000,000 atm),[9] and iron can only be solid at such high temperatures because its melting temperature increases dramatically at these high pressures.
From Wikipedia, so impossible.

@мсичġġεт:

> dwarf planet actually.

_binary_ dwarf planet actually.
Pluto has three moons, Charon, Nix, and Hydra. Charon is roughly the same size of Pluto and both kind-of rotate around each other.

btw, why would Hell be the center of the Earth? Only possible place it could exist is within a different dimension or space-time location.

AHAHAHAHHAHA WOW

:P I completely forgot I had made this topic and when I was looking in Chitchat I was expecting like maybe 3 replies but really!  4 pages of talking about How we're gonna Play Games for the rest of Eternity :P

Im in I'll bring snacks :D

yeah, looks like we'll have 3 main routers:
lvl5, lvl6, and lvl8 hell  because thats where most of us are going.

If you're in We will establish an ad-hoc connection so that we can exceed the 150ft wifi radius. Basically, just load your computer full of multi-player games because we will open a peer-to-peer torrent server for the first year so everyone has a shitload of games.

Then let the games begin! You might want to weather-proof your laptops… Actually, the ppl going to lvl 5 might want to steal some shit to get sent to lvl 6 instead.

Zomg umbra is joining us too? Party in the 8th cricle for all who want to be super  bad and get whipped!

And at HM, i read dante's inferno a while ago so im not sure about lvl 6 being the city but i dont believe it was