Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ref: Guilds

Tomo

Hey guys, I have a question ref. Guilds.

I want my game to be where you start of with having 5 in your guild, then as you progress with the game, you are granted the ability to add more members to your guild.

How would I do this, would it require a source edit?

I've checked the forum, and found a few questions regarding guilds but I cant find any with this info.

Thanks in advance if you can answer this.

Tomo

@Admiral:

> What exactly do you mean?
> Other members from the game join the guilds, so you would need 5 members that are already playing the game to be sent into a new user's guild when he first registers, but where will this supply of members (that don't have a guild of their own?) come from?

My game is based around Medievel Scottish Highlands period, I'm trying to get the guild system to work like this…

Create the guild (any lvl) starting of with only 5 able to join like a small warband, then after completing a certain quest, your guild incresses by an extra 3 members, then progresses after so many quests (say 5 quests)  you can have 15 in your guild as max,

@Admiral:

> I see what you mean now; this could be possible with scripting, but it'd be much better sourced (as you can keep track of how many players are in the guild, restrict joining, etc, in the source).

Tnx for the speedy reply.