Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 Question Event System and Class System

rairai5650

Hello There Eclipse i just wondering if there is something like in the Demo When you Registered and Login it will say like this

Example

Hello Warrior are you ready for your journey in here then Go….

Did you get it???? Auto Talk Without doing anything like in the Demo if this possible pls help :D

2nd Question is there way for changing class in here in short 'locked' Class something like this

Human = Lvl1 (You Can Change your class when you are lvl 10 and you will talk to Chester to choose class)

Thats All

Thanks

-Spiral

> Hello There Eclipse i just wondering if there is something like in the Demo When you Registered and Login it will say like this
>
> Example
>
> Hello Warrior are you ready for your journey in here then Go….
>
>  
>
> Did you get it???? Auto Talk Without doing anything like in the Demo if this possible pls help :D
>
>  
>
> 2nd Question is there way for changing class in here in short 'locked' Class something like this
>
>  
>
> Human = Lvl1 (You Can Change your class when you are lvl 10 and you will talk to Chester to choose class)
>
> Thats All
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Thanks
>
> -Spiral

yes to both

1st: just set it up the spawn point file make it what u want then on map editor put the event in exact same place and make it that as soon as it enters it runs and you can edit rest from there.

as for 2nd use conditional branch once player level 10 talk to chester to change class

if you need more help feel free to pm me

> yes to both
>
>  
>
> 1st: just set it up the spawn point file make it what u want then on map editor put the event in exact same place and make it that as soon as it enters it runs and you can edit rest from there.
>
>  
>
> as for 2nd use conditional branch once player level 10 talk to chester to change class
>
> if you need more help feel free to pm me

The problem is you can still choose that second class in the character creator, i would also like to see a way to disable a class from the character creator in a future update