Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Problem with Mana Shield and Magic Arrow

Megarude

Mana Shield: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,35055.0.html

Magic Arrow: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,35680.0.html

Okay… so I got them to work, however, both of them have one problem that I can't seem to figure out.  When I cast the mana shield, the attack of the enemy is reduced BUT the enemy hits me twice...

For the arrow, I'm hitting the enemy twice. 

Anyone?

What your suppose to do is post for help on both of those topics. The guy who made it will be pleased to help you.

Also i suggest you explain your problem in more detail. I dont seem to understand what you mean when u say I hit them twice or i get hit twice. Isnt that normal? To kill sum1, you shoot em. If that dont work, you shoot em again

@Greendude120:

> What your suppose to do is post for help on both of those topics. The guy who made it will be pleased to help you.
>
> Also i suggest you explain your problem in more detail. I dont seem to understand what you mean when u say I hit them twice or i get hit twice. Isnt that normal? To kill sum1, you shoot em. If that dont work, you shoot em again

Hit them twice as in one hit = 2x hits, not as in (1hit = 1 hit) + (1hit = 1hit) = 2x hits.

In other words, I'm hitting and being hit twice within one press of the "CTRL" button.  However, I figured out how to fix the Shield, I still can't figure out the Arrow.  I'm guessing I have a double command somewhere in the script that tells the arrow to shoot twice in one hit, but I can't find it.

@Megarude:

> Hit them twice as in one hit = 2x hits, not as in (1hit = 1 hit) + (1hit = 1hit) = 2x hits.
>
> In other words, I'm hitting and being hit twice within one press of the "CTRL" button.  However, I figured out how to fix the Shield, I still can't figure out the Arrow.  I'm guessing I have a double command somewhere in the script that tells the arrow to shoot twice in one hit, but I can't find it.

I'll see if you have anything double; upload your Main.txt