Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ambardia hits big time!

@The:

> Am I the only one that's jealous of Ambards instant win?
>
> Good job mate.

There's no reason to be jealous. Ambard worked hard to get where he is now. You can't expect to get anywhere without a huge commitment. It's not like he struck lucky and got the jackpot, he put a lot of effort into it.

In a situation like that, all you can feel is respect to the person. Not jealousy.

@Robin:

> There's no reason to be jealous. Ambard worked hard to get where he is now. You can't expect to get anywhere without a huge commitment. It's not like he struck lucky and got the jackpot, he put a lot of effort into it.
>
> In a situation like that, all you can feel is respect to the person. Not jealousy.

It's a respectful kind of jelousy. "Damn! I wish I was as committed as him!"

@The:

> It's a respectful kind of jelousy. "Damn! I wish I was as committed as him!"

Haha. I respect Ambard simply because he realises that game design isn't fun at all. :P

I see it as an obsession… or addiction. I can't stop working on these things. ;-;

Luckily it paid off for me. Once I get Silverdale up to standards, I hope I sit next to Ambardia on ONRpg. That site can help generate a bigger playerbase than most places.

@Robin:

> I see it as an obsession… or addiction. I can't stop working on these things. ;-;

+1

Once your in, you can't quit. xD
At least you can keep a game together, or do it all by yourself. I have to find people to do some stuff for me and they get bored of it a week later lmao.

On-topic: I really should try Ambardia. I really hate that style of graphics but it looks too promising to ignore it just because of that.