Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone here play Conquer Online?

JayT

yer it used to be like that. i like the new questing thing they got going now and the steed patch is now live so that saves alot of time and adds battle power but its like a money sucking game for some ppl like my cousin who spends about £50 a month on dragon balls to lvl him faster lol

I was a water taoist a long long long long long long long time ago. Don't remember the server, if it was even the same game. It was alright if they added stuff (like dancing that worked for everyone), and fixed the balance. Combat was pretty fun though, diablo-style clickan but the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon jumping added a neat element to it (especially PvP).

@JayT:

> yer it used to be like that. i like the new questing thing they got going now and the steed patch is now live so that saves alot of time and adds battle power but its like a money sucking game for some ppl like my cousin who spends about £50 a month on dragon balls to lvl him faster lol

I got to check that out. Also, I have to say grinding for meteors was fun. It's just grinding for exp that gets to me. =D

yer i no… they also got a 'Enlighten' thing going on so if your a noob in game high level player Enlighten you with exp everyday for free its great for starting new characters lol only problem is that you have to be 20 levels below them to get enlightend. i have like 4 enlighten points everyday which go to waste

@l0lz!:

> I got to check that out. Also, I have to say grinding for meteors was fun. It's just grinding for exp that gets to me. =D

i dont grind for meteors no more its dragon balls all the way lol

@Anna:

> It was alright if they added stuff (like dancing that worked for everyone), and fixed the balance.

yer they fixed all that now. i think they got like 9 different dances. plus if you have all super gears then dancing looks kinda crazy with all that glowing lol

Unless you pay out the ass in real cash its near impossible to get anywhere respectable in that game.
The PVP system sucks, its easily botted, and yeah, the grins is lame. Though everyone usually gets P-leveled, so no one really notices

Lol DrNova allways optimistic about that game, Ima 137 137 137 Pure Trojan On the phoneix server Full +12 -7 Everthing cpt the things that cant be uped higher than that , On top of tat just made my +12 horse and i got a +12 Ninja Ninja Ninja , So yea i dont buy dbs as much never bulked yet xD but i win evething in the loto xD