Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A idea i've been thinking of.

Hippoman789

Well I don't want to bore you all with a giant wall of text of all the details, so heres a basic storyline.

So the world is at war again, two biggest fighters are China and America. So to stop the war, America starts experimenting with some biological warfare. Soon the Chinese start bombing America. Then the lab experiments went horiffically wrong. Soon strange mutations keep poping up. America called them Bio-Death. The Bio-Death would kill innocent people and haul them away to be turned into Bio-Death. Once the Bio-Death reached China, the war was over, now there was something else to fear. Not bombs, not automatic weapons, but this new, strange mutations called Bio-Death.

[End storyline.]

So now you take control of either a Civilian, Cop, Scientist, or Army Enlist.

I can go into details of each class and such but i dont want to go on much longer. Basically its just a zombie survival game in a destroyed America, still war torn and gang-fights fighting for territory.

@Hippoman:

> …America called them **Bio-Death**. The **Bio-Death** would kill innocent people and haul them away to be turned into **Bio-Death**. Once the **Bio-Death** reached China, the war was over, now there was something else to fear. Not bombs, not automatic weapons, but this new, strange mutations called **Bio-Death**.

Point is, storyline seemed repetetive.
Overall, it sounds like a cross between Mutant Chronicles and Resident Evil.

Yet another generic zombie game idea.As you didn't bothered to bore me with details - only thing I can say it's compleatly not orginal and plain. It's like making another game with humans vs orcs, another good empire vs bad empire or another go left, hit concrete blocks with your head and pick up coins game. The only thing that you changed from the TOATLY standard zombie game idea was the word "zombie"… and the substiture is not as catchy as "undead", "plague", "infected" or (clasic) "living dead"... just "mutants" would sound decent but somehow I can't imagine mob of people screaming "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! IT'S THE BIO-DEAD!"... sounds too fancy.

We allready have like 5+ zombie games in development here... drop it.

@Kusy:

> Yet another generic zombie game idea.As you didn't bothered to bore me with details - only thing I can say it's compleatly not orginal and plain. It's like making another game with humans vs orcs, another good empire vs bad empire or another go left, hit concrete blocks with your head and pick up coins game. The only thing that you changed from the TOATLY standard zombie game idea was the word "zombie"… and the substiture is not as catchy as "undead", "plague", "infected" or (clasic) "living dead"... just "mutants" would sound decent but somehow I can't imagine mob of people screaming "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! IT'S THE BIO-DEAD!"... sounds too fancy.
>
> We allready have like 5+ zombie games in development here... drop it.

Its actually just a storyline.
I never planned on releasing it.

@ᴆᴎᴧ:

> Well this stupid idea isn't going ANYWHERE.

Obviously.

@Hippoman:

> I never planned on releasing it.

@Keebler:

> Reminds me of i am legend. Where they experiment then zombies go and screw over the whole fricken world. I swear iv had like 15 dreams about that movie sicne iv seen it.

Actually it was only New York City.