Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The new Quote i made

hisherwin

"I always find myself alone in school, i guess its because i think differently than the others, i always feel that the world is just like a game, when you lose you'll get a chance to retry. when you win you'll get a chance to advance and when you die you'll get a chance to respawn. normally people doesnt think that way. they always find ways to achieve something, and when they fail they will just give up quickly.."

I just wanted to express my emotions xD

> Hell Ye! XD
>
>  
>
> "We are gamers!"
>
> "We never die!"
>
> "Because we respawn in 3 seconds!"

Lol life like a game but not mmorpg lol

"We are GamerS"

"We gonna die if we are Bad (You are bored on the game you quit xD)"

"We Never die if we are Good Maybe xD (You are wont quit on the game but if you die you will back at lvl 1)"

"We Respawn in 5 - 1000000 Months xD"

> Lol life like a game but not mmorpg lol
>
>  
>
> "We are GamerS"
>
> "We gonna die if we are Bad (You are bored on the game you quit xD)"
>
> "We Never die if we are Good Maybe xD (You are wont quit on the game but if you die you will back at lvl 1)"
>
> "We Respawn in 5 - 1000000 Months xD"

I hate it..

> i hate it too. but you need to face because this is what destined for people so be good

Erm.. 

On-Topic: Another Quote

"People can't tell what is destined to another people, they can't even tell the destiny of their self. So as i who have more experience on the battlefield of life, i got used on creating my own destiny than believe on the destiny they keep telling me."

> Erm.. 
>
>  
>
> On-Topic: Another Quote
>
>  
>
> "People can't tell what is destined to another people, they can't even tell the destiny of their self. So as i who have more experience on the battlefield of life, i got used on creating my own destiny than believe on the destiny they keep telling me."

On topic : Did you add it?

Off topic : Yeah Every people can't tell anyone destiny but there is one thing that every one know "Every one will die" If you're lucky you will respawned but even me i don't like die because i'm not sure if i will respawn again.