Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok..The bench!

scholastic

ok i am starting to get this stuff,but just in case…i need a bench in my game where players can leisure or take a break plus for the fancy part of just standing.Anyone out there think they understand how to make a bench whee characters may sit...and it look like they sit on it.Do i need to make an item and script it as a bench or am i too in to the whole thing?...-any help is appreciated..

Generally anything you run through the source is going to be more *efficient*… aslong as you don't F it up..

But... seeing as how this is a board for SScripting Questions, i tend to give a SScripting solution.

*Edit* Oh right forgot the sitting sprite part... all you need to do is setplayersprite, assuming you check which sprite they have, and have a sitting sprite for each of your player class/race/whatever's sprite

No, u could have it read all of your info, store it in an ini (sprite or head, body, legs) and then change your sprite depending on what your sprite was before like:
If GetPlayerClass(index)=1
Call PutVar(blablabla, GetPlayerSprite(index))
Call SetPlayerSprite(index, 2)
End If
U see, this is an easy scripting example (unless I don't understand what he is trying to say)
So, Bobosk is right in his edit.