Darklord6229

@zonova:

> 5 = owner
> 4 = admin
> 3= developer
> 2= mapper
> 1= moderator.
>
> i think your looking for number 2 wich is mapper.

Just set the access level to two in either your server (check the button list next to the list of online players) or via your admin panel, like mentioned above.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Well only allow those you trust a mapper can only do mapping a moderator i think can kick thats it and developer is more over mapper and like an assistant admin like a guadian and admin are trusted owner help and owner is the only one without getn banned by admin so why need 6…

I think I know what he wants to do. He wants to actually edit the capabilities of a mapper in-game so that when he sets someone to the mapping rank, they cannot do the same things as they can by default. You'd need to use source editing for this. There are numerous occasions in various locations throughout the source that declare the capabilities of a mapper.

The best way of going about changing this would be pressing CTRL + F once you have some form of code loaded in VB6 and then typing in "GetPlayerAccess(Index) > 0." That should point you to all of the capabilities of Moderators and above. I believe Moderators can open up the mapeditor by default, but I'm not sure.

Good luck!

@Kimimaru:

> It's not necessarily going to be hard. If you're experienced in Visual Basic 6 then it should be no problem. It's just that you have to edit a lot of places in the source.

It would be better though to implement [Access Control Lists (ACL)](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_control_list) or something similar because then you can just make groups and accounts like on a forum or UNIX.

Regards,
  Godlord.