Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to edit interface?

D4n1s

Hello I am new here… and sorry for posting that in here but I need some help on how to edit the interface... like the buttons location of guild, items, the controls, the way the whole game looks. I downloaded source and I havent found anything about what I am looking for... anyone know? plz help m.

You need to obtain VB6 and you can but it off Ebay. That's the legal way.

But you will need VB6 to change the options of the games but the GUI is in a folder called GUI and it contains the pictures of the game. Edit those to provide a different look.

yeah nice… but while ur in the game there are some buttons like settings etc... and those follow to a link if I change the pic the link should be still there... I mean where can I change that? and I already have vb 2009

@D4n1s:

> yeah nice… but while ur in the game there are some buttons like settings etc... and those follow to a link if I change the pic the link should be still there... I mean where can I change that? and I already have vb 2009

You need visual basic 6\. There's no getting around that. If you have anything else then vb6, it WONT work.

@D4n1s:

> yeah nice… but while ur in the game there are some buttons like settings etc... and those follow to a link if I change the pic the link should be still there... I mean where can I change that? and I already have vb 2009

VB2009 (I think it is VB2008 though :icon_nif:), also called VB9.0 uses the .NET framework, just like VB7.0 (VB2003) and VB8.0 (VB2005) and is not backward compatible wit VB6.0\. You'll specifically need VB6.0, which you can buy from garage sales or from websites like eBay, but there are also other ways.

> and those follow to a link if I change the pic the link should be still there…

I think you're using the wrong terminology or you aren't explaining it well, because honestly, I don't know what you're talking about.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@D4n1s:

> do I have to buy it? cant I just downloaded and than… I guess I will figure out a way to make it work  :evil:

Downloading it is illegal as there are only Enterprise and Professional available (perhaps Standard too) but no Express Edition. Legally you can only buy it second-hand, because VB6.0 is pretty much obsolete nowadays.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Yeah, there are [other ways](http://lmgtfy.com?q=vb6+torrent+pl0x) to get Visual Basic 6.0\. But the legal way is either through eBay or to get it at a garage sale.

In order to change the location of the buttons, you would have to open the source with Visual Basic 6.0\. Go to the "form" where the button is (frmMirage is the main screen where your game is played on) and move the buttons.

@Tylian!:

> Yeah, there are [other ways](http://lmgtfy.com?q=vb6+torrent+pl0x) to get Visual Basic 6.0\. But the legal way is either through eBay or to get it at a garage sale.
>
> In order to change the location of the buttons, you would have to open the source with Visual Basic 6.0\. Go to the "form" where the button is (frmMirage is the main screen where your game is played on) and move the buttons.

were is the best place to get it