Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cell phone cability

Darklord6229

@Darklord6229:

> I want to try and make a phone version for my game.    How do u guys thinkvi mightbachieve this. Ps sry for spelling erros typed on my bb storm

Not in the least bit

Also.. spelling errors on the blackberry storm?

I have it.. and have NEVER spelled anything wrong because of the auto spell check it has.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

True.. but.. it most likely wouldn't even as Java since it'll be demanding still.

@Darklord6229:

> I want to try and make a phone version for my game.    How do u guys thinkvi mightbachieve this. Ps sry for spelling erros typed on my bb storm

Most phones cannot handle the graphics and music used in such games. The only exception to that would PDA's, the iPhone and various newer phones and some of them use C/C++ instead of Java.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Darklord6229:

> So basically. Ur sayig wait so its in java for the iphone a bb storm. And I said sry forerros becase my bb storm sucks and when I type online there's a lag

iPhone does not support Java, it's against the policy of the iPhone and I was unable to understand the rest of your message :icon_nif:.

Regards,
  Godlord.