Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Player state questions

manni1238

1\. SP should be Speed Power of I'm not wrong
2.When a character levels up it gets a stat point,you can add ti to Str def or whatever you want.
3.I didn't get this last one well and If I'm not wrong it can be done either source or scripting but source would be better.

Sigait.

@manni1238:

> 1.) speed power? what does it mean?
> 2.) how can i use my points?
> 3.) I mean states.. like in pokemon: you can poisen, paralize or whatever your enemy. if this is possible, are there any tutorials, because i'm not a good scripter^^

1.When you run your SP get 0 and when that happens you can't run anymore
2.click at character at the right of each stat there should be a + when you level up,means that you have one point ore more to use.Click at it and you add 1 point to that stat.
3.Ohh yeah,well I don't think there are any pre-made scripts like this one or at least I haven't seen any,just check out at scripts database.

Sigait.

@Sigait:

> 1.When you run your SP get 0 and when that happens you can't run anymore
> 2.click at character at the right of each stat there should be a + when you level up,means that you have one point ore more to use.Click at it and you add 1 point to that stat.
> 3.Ohh yeah,well I don't think there are any pre-made scripts like this one or at least I haven't seen any,just check out at scripts database.
>
> Sigait.

1\. how do i enable this points?
2\. oh yes….it is red so I havent seen it :P
3\. ok i will start searching

for your third question, yes different character states can be done but it would have to be scripted. Like for your poison script you'd have to use a timer to tell it how often it takes your health down, how long it lasts and how many hp removed. Im sure you can also script a green picture over the sprite too to make it look like hes poisoned. You just need to read up on some scripting.