Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Adding more than 11 tile sets

Sokachan

Can I get some quick help on how to add more than ten tile sets, also If i try to use scripts to warp to another map only allows to warp from map 1-25, so If I wanted to warp to map 51 it wouldn't let me, tells me invalid map number. What do I do to increase this.

@Sokachan:

> Can I get some quick help on how to add more than ten tile sets, also If i try to use scripts to warp to another map only allows to warp from map 1-25, so If I wanted to warp to map 51 it wouldn't let me, tells me invalid map number. What do I do to increase this.

Might be a bug. I'll have to check this out. (;

@Sokachan:

> Can I get some quick help on how to add more than ten tile sets, also If i try to use scripts to warp to another map only allows to warp from map 1-25, so If I wanted to warp to map 51 it wouldn't let me, tells me invalid map number. What do I do to increase this.

do you actually have 51 maps? i have like 200 in my game and i can warp to each and every1 no matter how i warp. Adding more then 10 tilesets is useless really, you can just add to the one's you already have to rule out coding more slots and it will save you alot of time :)

Thanks, Snoopy