Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minecraft Theme Pixel Art - My Boredom.

Zetasis

> Okay so I got bored today and found some Minecraft pixel work and I decided to touch them up to be used with Eclipse.
>  
> Anyways here is what I got so far:
> ![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/5eae68dc710ee50bbfe1314f3d0344a4.png)

Nice ideea, but the top of the chest should be like, half of what it is now. same may go with the tree trunk.
Steve's head should be ~2 px lower.

> Nice ideea, but the top of the chest should be like, half of what it is now. same may go with the tree trunk.
>
> Steve's head should be ~2 px lower.

I agree. Right now it looks like a birds eye view, where it should be halved to mimic the "45 degree" camera angle.

Looks legit though!

These are the actual graphics that are used for the models/structures in Minecraft, not just a "version" of them. Having said that, there's a couple reasons why they don't look right. One, they're meant to be used as textures for 3d obviously. The second, much like the first, is that since they were made to be used in a 3d environment a top-down perspective is non-existent (ie. there are no borders to indicate depth, and tops of objects look awkward when placed on the vertical axis).