Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Parallel Warping problem

DarkSpectre

> I was building warps with events (so I could add sound to the warp) and accidentally created a warp that activated on a parallel process trigger. I would like to fix it, but I cannot enter the map without it warping me out.
>
> Is there any way I can fix this?

I agree with Radis. I recommend that you keep archives of your server data for this sort of event.

so if i can give some advice (i dunno it's work or not)

make the design of map than backup it before u make an warp event, if this problem happened again,u can copy ur backup..

i think redesign 1 map isn't a big problem, just make ur head a little bit dizzy :3

You could also simply delete the events file of the map rather than the map itself. They're two different files after all and deleting one will not damage the other. (Also possible to edit the event file manually but I would advise against this unless you know what you're doing)

> You could also simply delete the events file of the map rather than the map itself. They're two different files after all and deleting one will not damage the other. (Also possible to edit the event file manually but I would advise against this unless you know what you're doing)

Yes, you are right, I discovered this when I was going to swap out the corrupted map for the new one. I did edit the file manually, and I was able to locate and remove the event entirely.

Oddly enough, I corrupted the layer file of the map as well, it had fragments of the map it teleported me to wedged in it randomly. This wasn't a problem though because the backup version was on the exact same update.

Anyways Thanks!