Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Should I, or should I not?

Pasketi

Okay… I got this kind of account in da father of all MMORPG's (D&D board game is da mother):

![](http://sign.tip.it/1/4/45/191/pasketi.png)
Missing stats: WC 62 and Sum 18

I transferred 15€ to my PayPal account for at least 1 month of members, but now I'm having second thoughts…

So the question is: Should I, or should I not...
-Armour:
  -Rune fulls w/ D Med
  -D scimi

-Money: >600k (+108 unidentified green potions, which price has risen by about 5-10x in 1-2 years... now +1000gp ea and then 100-200)

-Lotsa frigging quests done (also 7 parts of the recipe for disaster)

@Robin:

> Bad account is bad.
>
> Runescape sucks, anyway.

That's not bad!! It's somehow average!! I just didn't tank my character like others! I mostly hang out and think "What should i do now…"

Oh there's not-high stats... WC 62 and Sum 18

Every 7 levels, you need to _double_ the EXP you've got from all the levels up to that one.

Hence why level 95 is only halfway to 99.

Getting from level 80 to 87 is the same as getting from level 1 to 80.

You don't have any stats in the higher-70s. You're only average once you get at least your combat skills into the 85s - 90s.

@Robin:

> You don't have any stats in the higher-70s. You're only average once you get at least your combat skills into the 85s - 90s.

But like to do OTHER skills… I don't like to grind just 1 skill. actually the first thing I was going to do is sell those pots and get summoning to high and then i was going to make my house more :P I don't care about WC, because of those botters these days...

• 1 month later...
@βushiε:

> Look, saying someone is average when there levels are over 85 is as stupid as eating a dead fish's epiglottis. A player is average when their levels are over 50 and combat level is around 55+. My character is "below average" to you, but has beaten the KBD 5 times. PWNT.

Can that guy even be considered a tough monster? Pfft. When i was about level 80 i used to solo it. Plus you did not kill it alone, you went with clan members. Get your facts right before trying to attempt a show off.