Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your First Post.

Driocku

Mine:

> I'm having the same problem. Run-time error 429\. Active X cannot create component :sad: . I do not have paperdoll on,  have not messed with the images or anything. I've registered all possible things and downloads. There needs to be another fix. (I have windows XP if it matters).

Not as bad.

Some newb post let me go fish it out.

It's almost exactly two years old today.

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=20426.msg164420#msg164420 date=1193250760]
> Sorry dudes i m really new to this i searched and searched  :-\ but couldn't find _WHERE TO INSERT THE SCRIPTS!_ i gotta know where to put it so that when using Eclipse TE you go to atrributes on map editer, and click on scripted, and you can choose between 1-> and then use it as a tile. please help thanks
>
> -D

When I first found Eclipse when searching for a better Mirage-Based Engine =]
Back then, I was planning on building a better engine so I wanted to see how the good is Eclipse.
But saw many bugs and decided to leave but I stayed because of the good community and wanted to help.

@Rithy58:

> Hello everyone. I'm new here but not new to VB6.0 or Game Developing World.
>
> Current Engine : EE 2.7 (Have not change anything yet)
>
> Questions :
>
> 1\. Does the spell system work? Explain please(almost fixed, still a little problem.(thanks Goddie))
> 2\. Does the /commands work? Explain please.
> 3\. Can you list all the Bugs that insn't fixed and maybe how to fix them, please.
>
> Thanks,
> Rithy
>
> PS: Please answer them with correct number, thanks. And I might add more questions.
>
> Off topic : 1st Post!!! Yay!!!

OMG!!! 2 more days then I been here 1 year!

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> When I first found Eclipse when searching for a better Mirage-Based Engine =]
> Back then, I was planning on building a better engine so I wanted to see how the good is Eclipse.
> But saw many bugs and decided to leave but I stayed because of the good community and wanted to help.
>
> OMG!!! 2 more days then I been here 1 year!
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

Whenever I see you I think of Riney…

> 445   Eclipse Support & Questions / Questions / Problem on: August 02, 2007, 12:41:14 PM
> Now go into your server folder and open the folder named Accounts. Find the file named: YourAccountName.ini, open it. In the section [CHAR1] find Access= 0 and change that to Access = 4.. But if i click on accounts i dont see YourAccountName.ini i only see charlist.txt.. I am using Total Eclipse.. I wish to make a game so plz can anybody help me out ?