Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stuff i don't need or want sprites/tilesets/Sfx's

Fallen Empire

here is the link to it no need to give me and credit for it it's just stuff i found off the web  im not sure wat link it is so ima post all  three

[http://www.sendspace.com/file/cuk2he](http://www.sendspace.com/file/cuk2he)

:Edited: the middle one is right (i think i took other ones off)

Sorry kinda new to the uploading things and i couldn't tell if Eclipse file hoster was uploading  so it's one of them links

@Fallen:

> here is the link to it no need to give me and credit for it it's just stuff i found off the web

Even if you wanted too, we still wouldn't have to give you credit since it's just stuff you FOUND on the internet. Did you check if you had to give credits to whoever made the stuff? If you didn't, please do and give credit accordingly…

Wow i offer to give sprites and such to others and yet i still get flamed yes my spelling isn't very good owell u can complain about it all you like IT ISN'T GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING as of the sprites and credit deal i said Not to give credit to insure you guys  i didn't make them For whoever did make them that is unknown i got sum from a snes website that offers sprites for all game systems  Ok and as for wat is in the file there is sum Dbz power up and ki blasts from a snes game not sure witch one there  is sum guns not sure  were i got them umm a tile set can't member were i got it at but it's pretty useful sum pokemon (wat look to be pokemon tiles) Alot of sfx's sound sorta like eo sfx's
umm a Freind sent me sum eo style sprites i think there in there the only thing that is copyrighted from eo is the pub and armors/weapons so the sprites are ok  and much more

just google Free 2-d sprites and it should be one of the first 5 sites all this stuff that is in the files is from 6+ months ago So forgive me if i forget next time i will be sure to write down in a txt file were i get them all at for future refrences  The Pokemon tiles are from a gba (gameboy advance game so they are small normaly i think)