Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MagicBlade Online, expect it to be a good or bad game?

Zananok

Since I hidded my previous features and I won't be saying my ultimate squashing game features…
So, purely based on my fame, skills and word, vote if you think I will really have a good game or a bad game.
Quote from my wip:

> Viewer discretion is advised, not recommended for people with games who dedicated a lot of their time, they might get one of these symptoms:
> 1- Abandon their project and won't code ever again (related to their game).
> 2- Get addicted to coding and don't sleep til he/she give up on life or coding his/her game.
> 3- Abandon 'Eclipse' and try to move on to a different engine (probably a highly advanced 3D engine [and probably fail to comply with the new requirements of the new engine where it will get he/she back to the point number 1 mentioned above).[/quote]
> I can assure you that you will like it and that will be one type of game you have not seen before.
> Up to you to trust on my word ^^.
> Release date: ~Christmas
>
> Alpha test closed chosens:
> -Admiral Refuge
> -Gwen
> -Tyr
> -Ti.psta
> -Draken
> -Unnown
> -мсичġġєт
> -Wolf
> -Some friends in real life.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

@greasontim:

> n the rough idea for the game is what?

I had posted some features before: like the first ever Pet script in sadscript and many other great features… But they all look like crap compared to the new way improved game-play. I'm not posting any more info on it, because people stole my ideas, so I am just giving you my word that it will own 99.9% of any mmo rpg game out there. ;)

So this polls is based purely on my word, fame from my scripts and such. I wanted to see ~ how many would be trying out my Open Alpha. People usually reads my quote and say that is over exaggerated, but you may feel that is true after I release it ^^.

Comments,

I'm asking to vote based on my skills, fame and word, not on the real game yet. This is what you expect from the game. -.-

After I release the game, the outcome will probably be way different. Like, most will vote the first option ^^.

Some people may say that I am over confident, but I do have my codes to back me up ^^.

Comments,

@[SB:

> Azure link=topic=54237.msg575019#msg575019 date=1258277298]
> I'll give you a vote of confidence, make me proud. :D

Thanks, but don't worry its already written in the sky that my game will own most games out there. I just wanted also to see who believes in me ^^.

Comments,

I don't mind adding you ^^.

Yeah, don't take the name in consideration. It actually has nothing to do with the game… The title is just misleading. I just kept with it, because I used it for 5 years, but it basically has nothing to do with game, but the 'map quests'.

Edit: @Azura: I mean, I appreciate your vote of confidence, I'm just reassuring you that I won't fail

Comments,

Thanks for the support ^^. Unnown is currently the only one who knows ~40% of my best features, but he promised to keep a surprise ^^. He will be making a video and review of it. I will ask if Admiral Refuge could do the same.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=54237.msg575051#msg575051 date=1258282232]
> You are making alot of things  :rolleyes:

Yeah, when you say it like that.. looks like I have way to much free time :P.

Alpha test open will be 3~7 days after I release the closed version.
What to expected from alpha test closed:
-My 4 best features in action and you guys will use it and some other features that are really great but nothing compared with the 4.
-How normal game-play is handled
-Small tournament of the 3 about the best features and the winners (but me in case I win), will win a huge rare item in case they will play it (which you guys will after looking at what it has to offer). I will say it when the tournament starts. (1st and 2nd place).

I just want the people who will play it to read the warning I quoted on the top. Just in case. I may be over exaggerating as other says, but well, better to safer. I don't want to feel guilt if any of you give up your game.

Comments,

I think that's a very immature assumption. People should like your game because you have good skills? Sometimes people don't put there skills to the real thing and your game could suck.  Just because you have skills doesn't mean your game is going to be good at all. And we shouldn't just LOVE your game because you got skills. That's stupid. Just because you created server hosting and all that, that doesn't really work anyway, and werewolf game, big woop. This game could fail just like every other one who said OMG! I'M DA BEST! EPIC WIN!

@[SJ:

> Brave~Bandit link=topic=54237.msg575282#msg575282 date=1258309129]
> I think that's a very immature assumption. People should like your game because you have good skills? Sometimes people don't put there skills to the real thing and your game could suck.  Just because you have skills doesn't mean your game is going to be good at all.

1st this is off-topic since I didnt ask for a feedback on my question
2nd that would be my problem, and like I said this is to see ~ how many would be interessed to play the alpha test and who would believe in me
3rd i have been working on it for 5 years (well I had to reset some stuffs over the years), but I did place all my skills into it.

Edit: Never said I was the best, but analyzing from your tone, I could beat you with my eyes closed. And don't post lies, my server hostings works perfectly, maybe not for you who probably doesn't read tutorials.

Comments,

If you have put as much dedication as you say, and have as much skills as people are saying, then after all you may have a really good game. I just didn't like the fact that you thought some people should play because they liked Werewolf Game, or saw something else from you. For example, Nexon, they made MapleStory and it sucked, but Mabonigi doesn't u shouldnt be like Mabonigi sucks just cause MapleStory sucks, you know? But good luck with your game, I guess I will have to play it if its as good as you say it is.

@Zananok:

> link=topic=54237.msg575018#msg575018 date=1258277051]
> I'm asking to vote based on my skills, fame and word, not on the real game yet. This is what you expect from the game. -.-
>
> After I release the game, the outcome will probably be way different. Like, most will vote the first option ^^.
>
> Some people may say that I am over confident, but I do have my codes to back me up ^^.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

Btw, so i wasnt off topic. I was quite ON topic.

technically, a member actually getting a game out is alot better than most others

@Zananok:

> link=topic=54237.msg575016#msg575016 date=1258276700]
> so I am just giving you my word that it will own 99.9% of any mmo rpg game out there. ;)

you mean eclipse based mmos right?

@Zananok:

> link=topic=54237.msg575016#msg575016 date=1258276700]
> so I am just giving you my word that it will own 99.9% of any mmo rpg game out there. ;)

that .1 is Kyrce and Ambardia

Well I don't waste my time on a lost case project. I also put all my effort into it, else it would really fail like any other game.. And who doesn't put effort on something that they will place it on the internet, like: your school project that values 15% of your whole grade and you will give a half-hearted work?

I do agree I am immature in some occasions, but when I post something like this, placing my reputation in game, so you won't see a sloppy or lame game. People who are a bit analytic may have noticed that.

I respect anyone's opinions and such, I just did not appreciate your tone. Especially that the question here has nothing to do if this is a good way to analyze my game. If you did however say, that you really didnt expect much from it, that would be different. Your post was purely flame and off-topic. Your intention was to flame me. A 'mature' person would have written: 'Hmm you may have some fame and such, but this won't exactly tell you how relevant is to your game', which would still be off-topic.

Next time, I would appreciate if your post did not contain: lies, off-topic, flaming and insulting someone for something which you too are (Immature). Or at least on topic which I am involved.

Ps. Don't use the werewolf game as a game I made. I will never say I created that game, I say that's a community game creation. I placed the Veterans as creators. They tell me what to do, I do.
–--
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
–---
@Renzozuken2002:

> technically, a member actually getting a game out is alot better than most others
> you mean eclipse based mmos right?

Thanks for noticing, and no, I mean literally all mmorpgs out there (including 3Ds). Draken's game does not follow the same genre so my game is compatible with his ^^. I mean is a mmo and rpg but its like GTA, its a restricted small cool game. WoW is same genre, and I can beat it (but the battle system. But Im leaving the 3d directX clicking battle system to draken's game). Else I beat WoW in all aspects (as I have seen so far).

@[SJ:

> Brave~Bandit link=topic=54237.msg575288#msg575288 date=1258310048]
> that .1 is Kyrce and Ambardia

I can beat them no problem. I'm using unnown as a 2nd person perspective. I'm not saying however that their game sucks. Saying my game is better than them without someone else backup statement would be saying that its only great for me. So therefore I have him to write a review. Or video review.

Comments,

@Aldur:

> I don't understand how you want us to rate your game off your word? Lot's of people have said they will make awesome games, and i am sure they thought it was awesome..but that's doesn't mean it is.

Here is the quote of the title of the poll:

> You expect that MBO will be:

This means that is not the game it self, but what you expect from it.

Comments,