Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need Someone To Take Over My Game/Website

Fallen Empire

ok i posted this on here because i am not sure were else to post it so here goes i have started a game using Eclipse Stable Been Working On It For about 6 Months I Want Sumone To Take It And Make It There own mainly because i am tired of working on it and i have been work irl and my 3 kids i have no time for it anymore i will NOT just choose first person to post on this thread unless they meet my expectations and only one person will get my stuff
        Game Name: The Fallen Empire

Features TFE offers
3 Quests
70 Maps Done and Connected as of now
10 Shops Done As Of Now
Afk Command Working (in notepad within server will give list of people to credit)
Custom /w command for Lvl 100+ players
Over 100 Weapons
Over 100 Armors/Items
Over all i have about 5 to 25 people on daily (none of Eclipse people that i know of)
Guild War command Working
Many More Features i have added alot of stuff to this game i have done mainly script work (thanks Soul) and friends map edited

Website Offers
20 members,Forums (website will need alot of work i know nothing about website work and put it together sloppy)
it is ran thru webs.com
Over All Visit The Website Read What The Game Is About And Come Back Here If Interested Post Back On Here
Game Is 29 On mmorpg100/2-d games
Website is on google
http://fallenempires.webs.com

Thanks Respect

I might consider putting your game under my Gaming Network, DreamWorldOnline.
You will get your own sub-domain, a dedicated server hosting with 1mbps up/down load(may increase the limit if more players).

I been trying to collect Indie Developer's game so I can start my own Gaming Network. I have 2 of my own games and maybe Erra of War.

If you do want to take my offer, you will still be the Admin of the game and stuff like that.
I only host your game, help you with website and game, and I will probably put ads on my website to get some money.

Sincerely,
Rithy