Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Client Problems

Lucidstars

I did put the data to have 15 (just to be safe) and i think naming is where i messed up, do i have to start with like Class0 the class1 next? and so on and so forth?

EDIT: Got it working, ur the best ty so much for the help. I cant believe i was stupid enough not to relize that but ty

When ur in game and u lvl up, you get stat points. well while using those stats points theres 4 stats with a + next to them. Theres Speed;Magic;Strength;and Defence. Well when u hit th + next to speed, its says "You have gained more Magic". Whe you hit the + next to Magic it says "You have gained more Speed".
How can i fix this problem if i cannot find a GUI for this screen in my GUI folder? I need to switch the2 of them.

Actually, I believe there's a speed and magic mixup in the Eclipse Evolution 2x series and their children (in this case, Eclipse Stable).
Afew packets in the server were switched, and afew STAT2 and STAT3 (or 4, forget which) has been switched.
This results in it saying magic when it means speed, and speed when it means magic in certain places (e.g. shop, item bonuses, etc).

I fixed some of it for my game, but I just compensate for the rest (e.g. I increase the speed bonus for items when I want it to have a magic bonus).