Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Npc Dead Animation

My Brave Shine

First of all which engine are you using? For any Dx7 open source engine you'll find the event where a NPCs hp reaches zero and add a snippet of code that changes the sprite at that point, of course you'd need a separate sprite sheet and folder to keep track of the death, in any case on the event of death I suppose you could use a tmr as well depending on how long you'd like the sprite to show as dead.

You'd need a new sprite sheet to be read upon the npc dying and of course no one can really tell you how to do it, but as a programmer only tell you how to go about doing it or giving you a psuedo code to work from. I haven't done vb6 in ages, but if you're using a Dx7 engine like EO 2.0 or such I can write it for you in spare time.

Thx guys, really are already helping.. 

I using the dx8 engine, E Final Frontier. 

in my mind, i think to set a "animation" on Npc Hp is Zero :x, but i need this set to ALL Npcs, One Animation Standard, for every Npcs Dead, call that Animation during 3 or 4 frames :x 

srry my very bad english :x I do the best i can.

you just add the animation death in Client side on sub

```

Private Sub HandleNpcDead(ByVal Index As Long, ByRef Data() As Byte, ByVal StartAddr As Long, ByVal ExtraVar As Long)
```
and make sure if the animation has been finished then

add

```

Call ClearMapNpc(n)
```