• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need skilled people for big project

java

@java:

> @Abraham:
>
> > I smell something… what might it be? A FAIL MAYBEE?
> > How I love those "I'm looking for the best of the best, my project is big and it will earn tons of money and it will go comercial".
>
> No, you smelled me moving to a bigger project.
> And who the hell are you? My entire 5 years on these forums (phpbb createforum included) i have never noticed you…

Date Registered:
    January 03, 2010, 05:36:26 AM

Lieing faggot. Quit trolling and gtfo.

@java:

> @Azkanan:
>
> > You make a thread in the wrong section asking for mature and commited members for the team… Then close it for another project.
> >
> > Good luck getting people to take you seriously, with this hanging over your head. =[
>
> How is it not mature for me to move to another project, and uncommited to move it? Another project means nothing for me, a server is a server. With gameplay changes included.

If another project means nothing to you, then you mean nothing to anybody who may be a prospective team member.

A project is not a project. A project is a world full of unliving beings that you nurture, craft, carve and create. A world where your dreams can come true and be fully realised in detailed creation and attention. Every non-playable character has a name, a personality, a family.
If you do not realise this, then you are not fit to be given the chance to create a "Project".

…Somebody best quote me into their signature with that.