Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Annoyed :/ (Admin needed)

igloo9

A member posting in here said I need an administrator for this. Iit seems to be a major problem.

…............................
First off, read this thread I made to understand what's going on:

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,56859.0.html

To solve that problem, I tried:  Restarting the server.  Doing a character wipe.  Used a fresh new server.  Used a fresh new client.  Used a fresh new Eclipse, both client and server.  Guess what?  The same problem in that thread still happened.

So, I tried doing a simple restart to my laptop.  Now, I get RTE 9: Subscript out of range every time I open the client.  I can't even make a new account or login or whatever because I get RTE9 right away. -_-

I downloaded a brand new Eclipse Stable, new client, server, and everything, and didn't change a thing.  And I'm getting an error.  Is that even possible!?  My game worked 100% perfectly yesterday, now nothing works.

Someone please help me.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Igloo9:

> Are you that stupid?  Really?
>
> If I didn't have the library files, then…*sigh* never mind.  That was a pretty stupid thing to say.  Did you notice how I said it "did" work, but then suddenly stopped?

If you're gonna call people stupid for trying to help, i suggest you gtfo.

@Captain:

> @Igloo9:
>
> > Are you that stupid?  Really?
> >
> > If I didn't have the library files, then…*sigh* never mind.  That was a pretty stupid thing to say.  Did you notice how I said it "did" work, but then suddenly stopped?
>
> If you're gonna call people stupid for trying to help, i suggest you gtfo.

I have been called stupid several times by people on this forum for not knowing how to script despite trying to learn several times.  I have also been insulted on the script request forum for, guess what?  Requesting a script.

But it's wrong for me to call someone stupid who suggests to install library files when it's obvious I already have them?

That sounds fair.  Right?

@Igloo9:

> @Captain:
>
> > @Igloo9:
> >
> > > Are you that stupid?  Really?
> > >
> > > If I didn't have the library files, then…*sigh* never mind.  That was a pretty stupid thing to say.  Did you notice how I said it "did" work, but then suddenly stopped?
> >
> > If you're gonna call people stupid for trying to help, i suggest you gtfo.
>
> I have been called stupid several times by people on this forum for not knowing how to script despite trying to learn several times.  I have also been insulted on the script request forum for, guess what?  Requesting a script.
>
> But it's wrong for me to call someone stupid who suggests to install library files when it's obvious I already have them?
>
> That sounds fair.  Right?

no it does not i believe they teach kindergartners two wrongs don't make a right… act like a kindergartner your going to be treated like one and evils right install ELI.

@Igloo9:

> @Captain:
>
> > @Igloo9:
> >
> > > Are you that stupid?  Really?
> > >
> > > If I didn't have the library files, then…*sigh* never mind.  That was a pretty stupid thing to say.  Did you notice how I said it "did" work, but then suddenly stopped?
> >
> > If you're gonna call people stupid for trying to help, i suggest you gtfo.
>
> I have been called stupid several times by people on this forum for not knowing how to script despite trying to learn several times.  I have also been insulted on the script request forum for, guess what?  Requesting a script.
>
> But it's wrong for me to call someone stupid who suggests to install library files when it's obvious I already have them?
>
> That sounds fair.  Right?

Dude half the people here are *** holes.Some just do it because they have nothing better to do.Don't let that get to ya.

@Igloo9:

> @Captain:
>
> > Reinstall ELI right now. And reply what happens. you'll be suprized:P
>
> I just did.  Nothing happened, I still get RTE9\. <_<

Fail? /duck.

Install this ELI
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/library.php

EDIT:
It's so funny on forums, If someone insults someone trying to help, it turns into a flame war.

@XxshadowAssasinXx:

> @Igloo9:
>
> > @Captain:
> >
> > > @Igloo9:
> > >
> > > > Are you that stupid?  Really?
> > > >
> > > > If I didn't have the library files, then…*sigh* never mind.  That was a pretty stupid thing to say.  Did you notice how I said it "did" work, but then suddenly stopped?
> > >
> > > If you're gonna call people stupid for trying to help, i suggest you gtfo.
> >
> > I have been called stupid several times by people on this forum for not knowing how to script despite trying to learn several times.  I have also been insulted on the script request forum for, guess what?  Requesting a script.
> >
> > But it's wrong for me to call someone stupid who suggests to install library files when it's obvious I already have them?
> >
> > That sounds fair.  Right?
>
> Dude half the people here are **(not)** *** holes.Some just do it because they have nothing better to do.Don't let that get to ya.

Which eli are you trying to install, have you tried to manually install the files, do you know what os you are using, did you read any tutorials on this, and stop being argumentative and work with is.

- to spammers, this is why I asked for a night time mod.

@Captain:

> NO! in client go into Maps folder and delete all the maps.

What? o_o I don't want to delete my maps.  Unless I will get them back?  Does the client hold the "graphical" side of it, or not?

No Azure, I haven't changed any of the .ini stuff.

Shadowassassin, I won't download 2.7 (I hate that one, I like Stable) and also, no, I didn't change any of the scripts.

@Captain:

> If you delete alll the ones in teh client you don't loose the maps.Only if you delete teh ones in the server

Ok, I deleted all of the client ones (but backed them up in another folder just in case)

That didn't help.  I still get RTE9.