Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know how to ask this correctly.

Athagekin

Alright, since I can't come up with a topic name, I'll just post the whole question here. 

How would I load an icon from the GFX folder on to the picScreen like the sprites and stuff?  Also, I want the icon to load on to a player when they do something, so it sort of stays on the character like their name.  Any possibilities?  If you don't understand the question, I'll try and rewrite it so you can understand.

Er, kinda cryptic, but what I'm getting is you want to display a picture when a person speaks, or does anything else that would broadcast a message when they act.  The idea being, someone says something, and it shows you an image of their face or something.

~€rypto

@€rypto:

> Er, kinda cryptic, but what I'm getting is you want to display a picture when a person speaks, or does anything else that would broadcast a message when they act.  The idea being, someone says something, and it shows you an image of their face or something.
>
> ~€rypto

If its cryptic, then you should easily decrypt it Crypto.

Despite the fact i'm not a scripter, I doubt many people would get what your saying. Try rewording.

The other thing I can think of is that it's like an Icon of a hammer representing blacksmithing, and when they're doing that, it blts above their head.  That would be a script executing an emoticon in the midst of the script itself.

Can has moar clarity?

~€rypto