Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Official] Endless-Online discussion

demon xxx x

Well, no one's posted a meaningful topic about it yet. xD So I figured I'd post it, and start out with;

Endless Online was a good game, until the dupers came around. xD  Now everyone has bills and bills and bills, so it's gay, and a lot of players are looking into joining EOPS's, some of which are popular, such as "Fallen Evolution", "EOSoft", and seems like Rena's EOSEP is coming along nice, meaning there should be a decent server around soon.

If any of you noticed, playing the EOPS's, if you play, items are easy to get, experience is nothing, level is nothing, items are nothing.  There are few servers that I can think of that have decent EXP/Item rates.  Rakuhana's is nice, both EXP and Items are leveled pretty well, community is great,  I played a while, got to Rank 9 on the top, had decent items(Bow, TB, Frosts, Archery, etc.).  EOSoft has much too high EXP, but their item rate is pretty decent.  EOMimic seems to be leveled as well, only about 2 dedicated players, due to their hosting issue.  I'm thinking Sausage should actually get involved with the Private Servers again, even if the "maps are illegal", regardless, I'd help him with new maps.

Anyone here play EO/EOPS? :P

i curently own a p's and my rates of exp are great stats on weps are good and armor u don't get 60 stat points per lvl like most eo p's we also have over 200 custom weapons and armors and 5 new NPC's working on pets atm.everything is hard to get but not so hard u can't get it player base is ehhhhhh not to good but thats because we are working everything out so we have alot of server reboots but soon i mean really soon i think it may just be epic