Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free scripter for recrutment

Scythe

My name is Luke and…
I am now available with no current jobs
I mostly want to script or source edit I know sadscript and vb6 I just need practice .
the only project I have going now is scythe online which is my game and is a hobby game so if you want me you will get my full attention first. :)
I am available almost any time except for high school hours. (7:30 - 3:30)
Will join almost any game that sounds like it has a chance  but keep in mind that I am not that good
I am looking for a game that doesn't have a desperate need for a scripter but just to use me as an extra an every once in a wile throw me a script to make.
you can E-mail me at
[email protected]
or Pm me

Hello, i am in need, Not desperate, of a scripter who man make an Easy to use "Quest editing program".

If you want to help me, I'm only just starting off with my game, Xedilllity, so I wont need too much help until I'm ready to release the game.

If you could help, either PM me on here, or email me @ [email protected].

I'll keep in touch.

Well i do most of my scripts. but hey if u wanna join our forums & game (great community) ur free to join and i can shoot easy stuff for u to work on til u gimme the Go for harder stuff. theres always litle scripts to work on and big ones so if u helping me out i can get thru all my scripts faster.

links in my sig for project info, feel free to add my msn: greendude120[at]hotmail.com [at] = @ of course. or pm/email me for questions.

can never say no to extra help :)

cool,i got your private message, but my computer is aborting the process when i try to reply so ill just say the stuff here(also, my keyboard has been messed up recently, so if i miss a letter in a word now and then, dont worry about it too much)

okay, antrush rpg is based off of AntRush(the rts version)
we have a small community playing the original and are trying to make another way to play, however, none of us have experience in scripting or source edit so we tried to find some people

we need help with some simple quest right now, and are adding the major antrush features a bit later

so far we have mapped 55+ maps, and are trying to get the quest working, if you could help us out with the quest, that would be great and we could make you a permanent member of our staff

i will have the server up more often i case you want to check things out, so you can figure things out

since my privat message isnt working here, just go to our website and private message me there, we'll talk and figure out where to go from there :cheesy:

btw, if anybody knows what could be wrong with my pm, plz tell me, it worked a few weeks ago

EDIT: sorry for the double post admins, plz dont get angry

@Captain:

> @Scythe:
>
> > i will be more than happy to help out but i already found a good one on the forums ill re upload it
>
> So you like my quest maker aye?

I love your questmaker Evilbunnie
It's soooooo much easyer to use than other one's I've tried to use.

Scythe, I see you've taken my advice, good for you, and so many more posts too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm looking for a guy to get Everlasting Journey we had a 35 page thread over at onrpgs forums http://www.onrpg.com/boards/78038.html

http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae34/biggest_list/The%20Biggest%20And%20Best%20Games%20List/?action=view¤t=EverlastingJourney.jpg screenshot

We have a tone of maps like over 200

I am currently working on a game called Quest Realm and we need a VB6 Coder/Scripter who can help us to add new skills that can level up (fishing, mining, cooking etc.) i know this is already available to do through using scripts but we want full menus that show all your levels and how much experience for each you have in game. We also need new equipment spots in the equipped menu for boots, capes and rings.

If you are at all interested in helping us out we have those two things as the very start of what all we are planning, please let me know if you could help us out because we are in need of a good VB6 Programmer

Thanks