Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aspereta Recruiting

Woodside

Hello there, this is the famous Woodside lol just kidding. Im in the makes of creating a similar game to what used to be called Aspereta but with a different outlook to its gameplay. Ive got quite a bit covered on my own but im looking to recruit a programmer to help code to engine and add more in game features, looking for a scripter for the quest/event system, a gfx artist for custom tilesets, and paperdoll items and monsters/npc. Im also looking for a few mappers to, seeing it can require 2 to 4 mappers to make somewhat progress. Im looking to assemble this team together and create one of the better games that will actualy stay active and alive and popular. Ive made quite a few games before in the past that were successful, this time im sticking with it, I can host the server 24/7 so no problems there, I will also put money into the project later on down the road.   If you are interested in becoming part of the team send me a pm, or a message via Skype woodsidecff4 

Looking forward to hear from you and I just started work on the project so of course there are no screenshots. Im also using Eclipse 2.3 as it runs smooth and uses bitmap which are easier to add and map etc.

> "Hello there, I am looking for a team to make my game for me. I have absolutely nothing to show and no description of what the actual game is going to be. Though I have no proof or links to references, I have made a few successful games in the past, though for some reason abandoned them but this time around I am going to stick with it. The only thing I am able to do is host the server 24/7\. If you are interested in making my game for me, despite my absurd lies, please add me on skype."

That is honestly what I took from that post. If you want people to actually help you, for free of all things, you are going to need to show them alot of progress and something that looks and seems promising. Not a wall of text that shows absolutely nothing

Pandora have a point, I could offer my support and help out, but there's really nothing that says that there actually is anything worth spending my time on, especially for free.

If you ever come up with something to show, you can PM me and I'll look over it, depending on how the scripting is(Assuming classic scripting?), I could do that, as well as mapping, but really, there's nothing that seems to be promsiing right now about it.

> If you ever come up with something to show, you can PM me and I'll look over it, depending on how the scripting is(Assuming classic scripting?), I could do that, as well as mapping, but really, there's nothing that seems to be promsiing right now about it.

If by classic scripting you mean sadscript then that's dead. 

I think the scripting the OP talked about was of creating events and possible custom scripts writting in vb6.

yeah it was basic info, but on the short note, the game idea here is dead, but im with another team now, looking for very experienced mapper, and a very good gfx artist, now this project isn't something that im advertising like name and etc on here but I do have a lot of screenshots, and info on features etc, just add me on Skype, woodsidecff4    Yes this game im working on now will be a big hit im hoping, itll be released within 2 to 3 weeks.