Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SORRY

Killer123

Lol he's appolagizing for a topic I deleted saying..
Lemme find it ..

**Title:** STOP ducking LOCKING ME, YOU GUYS WON"T ANSWER SO I KEEP POSTIN
@Killer123:

> POSTING SO ANSWER MY golly gosh darn QUESTION :lipsrsealed: :sad: :sad: :sad: :huh: :kiss: :kiss: :icon_surprised: :renzo: ;D :afro: :azn: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

@Godlord:

> **5.2\. Respect.**
>
> You are expected to have respect for the administration team, not only as an individual but as a whole.
>
> If you feel a particular moderator is editing, locking, deleting your posts for personal gain or just to make you miserable, then send a private message or e-mail to that member asking why those actions have been taken. If you do not receive a satisfactory answer, then notify another moderator or administrator about it. It's discouraged to create new threads covering this subject as they may erupt into a flame war and may eventually turn the whole administration team against you. **It's also discouraged to create threads where you apology for misbehaving or some mischief you caused and because of that these topics will end up locked. We do not want _any_ open discussions about taken actions.** If you want to talk about it then contact a moderator or an administrator, as they'll most-likely review the case.
>
> Please keep in mind that it is considered a privilege to partake in this community. Abusing this privilege will result in removal of it.
>
> Regards,
>   The Forum Administration Team.

Regards,
  Godlord.