• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dear C/C++

Admiral Refuge

@Anna:

> @Godlord:
>
> > Meh, C# would be my last choice actually and even then, I'd probably stop programming instead.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> Exactly why those comments about C# are both lies. We both know you couldn't resist a four-breasted futa.

I dislike futanari as much as I dislike women actually.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Dear C/C++/WindowsAPI/Vista Home Edition,

I regret to inform you that I have found a new game creation software and language.  I will ~~not~~ miss all the times we spent together debugging endlessly only to end up with a mediocre, non client-server, DOS console game. With you and Microsoft behind you I thought the sky was the limit, however my new love has made me realize that with us the only limit was Add/Remove Programs and the Recycle Bin. With the limited server capabilities of you and your friends WindowsAPI and Vista Home, I was forced to run out on you.  All those times when I thought the problem lay between the keyboard and the chair, I now realize that the problem was you and your friends. As it turns out, I never really knew you at all. I hope you can find a new person to fool into thinking you're the best thing since assembly.

Sincerely,
:evil:
Programmer

@Zetta:

> @Godlord:
>
> > @Anna:
> >
> > > Ok if you say so.
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> Ergo, C# must be a quadra-breasted futa.

Ergo, you should duck off. Futanari is symbolic for giving women more power than men which is contra my principals, ad infinitum.

Regards,
  Godlord.