Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Needed

markisen1122

Hi all

I was wondering if some1 high experienced could help me out like my personal teacher.. like add me on skype (markisen93) or msn ([email protected]) to help me out with all questions i have on the eclipse things and the VB6

I would really like this because i don't want to spam the forums for every single question i have :) so if some1 would like to do this send me a PN here and add my msn or skype plz!!

I would be really happy!! =)

Mark

Besides, I'm actually against doing tutoring over a specific channel like IRC, Skype or MSN. Simply because other people can't benefit from this and thus they can't learn anything and they'll end up asking the same question again, which could have been prevented when people just ask their questions in public (e.g. a forum) as others will _hopefully_ learn from those questions, which they could have not done if a specific, and more private, channel is used for answering specific questions. Basically, that's what this whole forum is actually meant for, just like every other forum on the internet.

Regards,
  Godlord.