Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Final Fantasy Shattered Ages needs a GUI artist !!!

chiccora

So, my WIP Final Fantasy : Shattered Ages is in need of a GUI artist.

My WIP can be found here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,57028.0.html

I am using Eclipse Stable that is modified a bit so what I need right now for the first round of tests would be a main screen GUI…after that the obvious in game GUI. I am using stable so the graphics for the main screen are generic stable graphics right now but there has been a source modification for the in game template so it does not look like the generic in game lay out for Eclipse Stable. If you are willing to help PLEASE PM me and I can provide you with further information plus what the current in game looks like and what I am looking for.

I cannot provide much besides love and 239190122190 gold in my game ;) Full credit will be given obviously both in the WIP and when the website is created.

Thanks to anyone who messages me regarding this!

• 2 weeks later...
I still need someone to edit the gui. Again, full credit will be given inside the wip and on the wbsite. Also if you want you can have tons of free swag in the actual game. I need someone to edit the main gui and the actual in game interface. Please please help!