Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some Questions/Problems, still need help :)

New2Eclipse

Hiya I'm new to Eclipse so these may seem a bit nooby  :embarrassed: but:

How do I change the max stat? currently it is 49 max and I would like abt 200 or so.

Paperdolled sprites don't work even though I have put paperdolling on/ paperdoll=1, they sprites simply don't appear once equipped, can anyone help me here?

also how do I change the names of the stats and what they do? such as changing defense to vitality and making it increase your health.

Finally how do I change it so that the player gets 5 points to spend per level instead of 1

thankyou

1\. Somewhere in your main.txt in scripts folder on your server side, don't remember where though.
2\. Don't take the lower sprites, take the ones highest up.
3\. Source editing.
4\. Main.txt, Sub LevelUp Change the "1" SetStatPoints(Index,GetStatPoints + 1) or how ever it is to 5.

New,

I have had some experience with paperdolling problems, and found that the Item Sheet can only be 384 pixels <-> X 8832 pixels. It seems that if 8832 is any larger, a white box appears around the sprite, blanking out the sprite wile both moving and still. Go into Attributes on the Item sheet and change the righthand number to 8832, and all should be well.

Eldoril

• 1 month later...
@NinjaCat:

> 1\. Somewhere in your main.txt in scripts folder on your server side, don't remember where though.
> 2\. Don't take the lower sprites, take the ones highest up.
> 3\. Source editing.
> 4\. Main.txt, Sub LevelUp Change the "1" SetStatPoints(Index,GetStatPoints + 1) or how ever it is to 5.

What is source editing?

@Railguy:

> @NinjaCat:
>
> > 1\. Somewhere in your main.txt in scripts folder on your server side, don't remember where though.
> > 2\. Don't take the lower sprites, take the ones highest up.
> > 3\. Source editing.
> > 4\. Main.txt, Sub LevelUp Change the "1" SetStatPoints(Index,GetStatPoints + 1) or how ever it is to 5.
>
>   What is source editing?

source editing is programing the client/server in vb 6 (the language that eclipse is in) so you need vb 6.. then you need knowledge of VB 6 of course..