> @CrAzY:
>
> > @Knave:
> >
> > > I'm running Windows XP.
> >
> > Fail. ;D
>
> Windows xp is the best windows version o.0 :) ( and don't destroy my dream in saying its not… IT IS dog!!!)
> If you mean windows itself... maybe... but I'm just 2 used 2 it

go fall off a cliff.
Windows XP was good, but its now outdated. I hate nostalgicfags that nostaligize over outdated [hard/soft]ware.

I still hate windows 7 ( not to talk about vista which is the biggest pile of shit ever created ( nah ok, not that bad… )) because of its interface... I mean... I don't need all this shit... transparent boxes etc... I hate it. And 7 is not that much faster... I don't see what it would make better for me...

-seal

@Sealbreaker:

> I still hate windows 7 ( not to talk about vista which is the biggest pile of shit ever created ( nah ok, not that bad… )) because of its interface... I mean... I don't need all this shit... transparent boxes etc... I hate it. And 7 is not that much faster... I don't see what it would make better for me...
>
> -seal

lrn2basic mode.

Windows 7 > Windows XP because it is supported. If you dont like Windows 7 and dont want to switch to a unix system, try ReactOS.

@Zetta:

> @Sealbreaker:
>
> > I still hate windows 7 ( not to talk about vista which is the biggest pile of shit ever created ( nah ok, not that bad… )) because of its interface... I mean... I don't need all this shit... transparent boxes etc... I hate it. And 7 is not that much faster... I don't see what it would make better for me...
> >
> > -seal
>
> lrn2basic mode.
>
> Windows 7 > Windows XP because it is supported. If you dont like Windows 7 and dont want to switch to a unix system, try ReactOS.

heh I remember wandering around ReactOS's source code a few months ago.. Is it really still in development? It was a pretty good idea of an OS but i didn't think anyone worked on it, thought it was dead..

@CrAzY:

> @Zetta:
>
> > @Sealbreaker:
> >
> > > I still hate windows 7 ( not to talk about vista which is the biggest pile of shit ever created ( nah ok, not that bad… )) because of its interface... I mean... I don't need all this shit... transparent boxes etc... I hate it. And 7 is not that much faster... I don't see what it would make better for me...
> > >
> > > -seal
> >
> > lrn2basic mode.
> >
> > Windows 7 > Windows XP because it is supported. If you dont like Windows 7 and dont want to switch to a unix system, try ReactOS.
>
> heh I remember wandering around ReactOS's source code a few months ago.. Is it really still in development? It was a pretty good idea of an OS but I didn't think anyone worked on it, thought it was dead..

its currently in Alpha. I checked like 2 days ago on a whim.

Ill have to try it.

- Edit

Right now I am downloading it with my windows if all the programs I want are working on it I am  dropping windows

- edit

OK I am having trouble getting my linksys speed booster wireless to work with it ill keep searching and hope I can use it :/