Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eldevin

BeNjO

[https://www.eldevin.com/play](https://www.eldevin.com/play)

Hey guys,

Just wandering if anyone else plays Eldevin? I used to play RS with general/ranqe ect but my account got hacked and after proving I was me [credit card info/paypal info/address/email/name everything they needed] they awarded my account to the hacker because he knew more than me. After this I refuse to login and play with my other accounts as why should I entertain them, line their pockets when there support sucks and gave my nearly maxed account to someone else.

So onto Eldevin,

Its like rune-scape but with a more in-depth world. Really nice graphics and I'm only a low level. Really enjoying the game play and quests. It has no click to move so makes the game and world feel more alive as you actually see all the little details. It seems more "alive" than runescape, but the quest side of the game lets it alot. The quests are hard to get to grips with but once you relise not all games baby walk you through everything it seems logically correct to do what they did.

My only nark about this game? I feel like my time could be better spent on RS, like i keep thinking what if the game goes down? and iv put hundreds of dollars and weeks/months of time into it for my account to be deleted. RS on the other hand you wont have this problem. But I refuse to play a game where the support clearly have no clue what there doing. I mean, how could they award it to someone else?

Doug

One does not simply put hundred of $ to a indie game, not knowing their background.

It's an Ok game, I like how simple everything is, low poly models and such, never spent money on free to play games, especially on noob made games like this one.

its not exactly a noob made game is it. I wish I could make a game anywhere close to this. Supporting less known developers is the key to the industry. Why support the giants all the time and leave the little guys out?

By noob I didn't mean the game is poorly made, I meant the game is made by some  guys who obviously just started in this world of games, and won't get too far if they don't learn how to be pros.

Support those who really can make great games, either indie or "giants", but don't blindly throw money just because they just started, it could encourage "bad habits"

Looks fun. Trying it out now.

Edit:

Played around for about an hour. Did the tutorial and made my way into the town. It seems like an alright game, but I find it's too much of a Runescape knock-off and the lag is pretty bad.