Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New gaming review site(WIP)

Eevee

I am currently working on a new gaming review site based around the Indie Gaming Industry. It's still a WIP but it is almost done,I do need a few people that i can trust to volunteer their free time to review games. If you're interested please post on here or PM me. I plan on having the site up and running in a couple of weeks.

Well,if you'd like to help you can go ahead and write reviews and i'll post them so when you get your new computer,I can change it so it says you posted them. Up to you though. Glad you're interested in helping and thanks for wishing me good luck!

> Way to only register to advertize this… Can you even show off anything, like announcing little information about something "coming" is absolutely pointless and silly. Atleast give some content or "juice" to your posts

I'd like you to take a look at my posts. Some of them are about Eclipse Origins. So please do not come on my topic just to talk crap!

> I like how you raged at that one comment, and ignored the entire rest of the comment.

I did not ignore it. I am currently working on the site now. I didn't think about adding a screen shot or something. I will do that.

> I did not ignore it. I am currently working on the site now. I didn't think about adding a screen shot or something. I will do that.

Also you write reviews… not right... Just lettin' you know. I'm not here to talk crap im here to assist the community by correcting people and criticizing... it's the role of the toothpaste

> Also you write reviews… not right... Just lettin' you know. I'm not here to talk crap im here to assist the community by correcting people and criticizing... it's the role of the toothpaste

What do you mean "not right?"

Edit: And I don't mind being critics but when you say something that isn't true, I am going to say something about it

> White people. Anywayssss, sir…I too like SAO, just wanted to point that out. I also support your thingy.
>
>  
>
> - Kid

Well If I can trust you and you want to help write reviews,you're welcome to.