Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Making

samih1996

I can make perfect forums.

I make forums without using smfforfree.com I make them myself I can make them look proffessional. I can do anything on forums. I eaven will make a private category for staff if u like me to.

I also can create you a webmail : [email protected] (EXAMPLE). I can include making a msn name eg. [email protected]  that can be your msn, I can make it all different.

After I finish doing whatever you want me to, I will give the administrator acc to you after im finished. The username will be 'Admin' and the password will be given later.

I might charge you money.. Dont worry it will be lower than (£$€) 2.00 can be pounds dollars euro..

Contact me on : [email protected]

If you like you can check my site out, I have my own server game, see what you think and then decide : **[http://www.mabbo.uphero.com/](http://www.mabbo.uphero.com/)**

My name is: Sam
Age is: 14
I live in: North Devon, England.
I have experienced alot about websites and forums I try to find out more interesting things about websites.. And I do this for 5-6 Months.

My brother he is 19 he tought me alot he makes websites for people.

@samih1996:

> I can make perfect forums.
>
> I make forums without using smfforfree.com I make them myself I can make them look proffessional. I can do anything on forums. I eaven will make a private category for staff if u like me to.
>
> I also can create you a webmail : [email protected] (EXAMPLE). I can include making a msn name eg. [email protected]  that can be your msn, I can make it all different.
>
> After I finish doing whatever you want me to, I will give the administrator acc to you after im finished. The username will be 'Admin' and the password will be given later.
>
> I might charge you money.. Dont worry it will be lower than (£$€) 2.00 can be **pounts** dollars euro..
>
> Contact me on : [email protected]
>
> If you like you can check my site out, I have my own server game, see what you think and then decide : **[http://www.mabbo.uphero.com/](http://www.mabbo.uphero.com/)**
>
> My name is: Sam
> Age is: 14
> I live in: North Devon, England.
> I have experienced alot about websites and forums I try to find out more interesting things about websites.. And I do this for 5-6 Months.
>
> My brother he is 19 he tought me alot he makes websites for people.

You're from the UK and you can't even spell **Pounds** :( I'm kind of disappointed.

But yeah, Youre forums in the example are ok, I don't really see anything special which jumps out or anything though. And anyone who buys forums or w.e then gets someone else to make them are just plain lazy.. :P Should learn to make your own forums if you're going to pay for them.

@SillyFace:

> @samih1996:
>
> > I can make perfect forums.
> >
> > I make forums without using smfforfree.com I make them myself I can make them look proffessional. I can do anything on forums. I eaven will make a private category for staff if u like me to.
> >
> > I also can create you a webmail : [email protected] (EXAMPLE). I can include making a msn name eg. [email protected]  that can be your msn, I can make it all different.
> >
> > After I finish doing whatever you want me to, I will give the administrator acc to you after im finished. The username will be 'Admin' and the password will be given later.
> >
> > I might charge you money.. Dont worry it will be lower than (£$€) 2.00 can be **pounts** dollars euro..
> >
> > Contact me on : [email protected]
> >
> > If you like you can check my site out, I have my own server game, see what you think and then decide : **[http://www.mabbo.uphero.com/](http://www.mabbo.uphero.com/)**
> >
> > My name is: Sam
> > Age is: 14
> > I live in: North Devon, England.
> > I have experienced alot about websites and forums I try to find out more interesting things about websites.. And I do this for 5-6 Months.
> >
> > My brother he is 19 he tought me alot he makes websites for people.
>
> You're from the UK and you can't even spell **Pounds** :( I'm kind of disappointed.
>
> But yeah, Youre forums in the example are ok, I don't really see anything special which jumps out or anything though. And anyone who buys forums or w.e then gets someone else to make them are just plain lazy.. :P Should learn to make your own forums if you're going to pay for them.

I wrote it right now. :D    Not many people can make perfect forums so i thought i would post this if they want me too make them.

@Atrophy:

> link=topic=60239.msg636900#msg636900 date=1273640133]
> Doesn't look half bad, but sadden to say.. most of this community is broke, and isn't willing to pay for anything lol. I've tried :D

Ahh come on seriously i want to make money.. I'm not eaven charging them much money… Ghosh people these days dont eaven go for the low prices....        Most people work for 100-200$

Hello,

Now do not take this the wrong way, but take it as constructive criticism.

Now class lets get started,

So basically what your trying to do is set peoples forums up? Ok, i have a few problems with this, first your English is not of a high standard (Grammer Nazi, get over it). Second,  are you hosting this? Using a free or paid shared host? Dedicated Server? VPS?, or are you just gaining access to peoples accounts and setting it up that way?

My next comments,
If they can't set up a forum, they should not own a website, or any sort of hosting.

-Tepnet

@NGHS:

> Hello,
>
> Now do not take this the wrong way, but take it as constructive criticism.
>
> Now class lets get started,
>
> So basically what your trying to do is set peoples forums up? Ok, I have a few problems with this, first your English is not of a high standard (Grammer Nazi, get over it). Second,  are you hosting this? Using a free or paid shared host? Dedicated Server? VPS?, or are you just gaining access to peoples accounts and setting it up that way?
>
> My next comments,
> If they can't set up a forum, they should not own a website, or any sort of hosting.
>
> -Tepnet

Yes i do setup the forum, I will use data base and etc.. to make the forum (FILES) I will not go and edit their database or anything because after i gave them it they can change the password. I will also create a new email.

All this is, is just a normal forum but without the adverts. So i wont be using smfforfree.com

The domain will be a free host websites domain but if u want me to change it to yousitename.com something like that then i might charge  u some extra money because i have to pay myself. or u can do that after i finish and give you the details.

Let's be honest.
To truely get a forum how you want it, to feel how you want it. You have to make it and customize it yourself. If you don't it's just something someone else put together and you.. Well paid for. Pretty bland point im trying to get across but meh.

@SillyFace:

> Let's be honest.
> To truely get a forum how you want it, to feel how you want it. You have to make it and customize it yourself. If you don't it's just something someone else put together and you.. Well paid for. Pretty bland point im trying to get across but meh.

You know what?…....................

If someone want me to create a forum for them then they can PM me.

TOPIC LOCKED!