Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Back to developing

deathtaker26

Hey guys so I decided, you guys are one of the best communities and I am proud to have been apart of this community for 5 years. I started using eclipse 7 years ago and it has greatly influenced and inspired me to become the developer I am today. So I am proud to announce I would like to help you  guys on your projects, I'm not gonna say I'm doing EVERYTHING for free, but I'd love to help out in giving advice and tutor those who need help on their projects. I would like to help insipire the new generation of eclipsians as people like Soul and Marsh did for me back when I was 14.

I will do some coding and create scripts and codes on your projects for a price, this is if you want me to do the work. I will help you learn and help you add stuff on your own for free. Hell, I might even update Eclipse Origins 4 to VB.net, it all depends what I have time for and IF I'm given permission to release updated sources. That's up to JC not me.

But that said, I'm glad to be back in development on this site :D

I MIGHT start an eclipse project too, like I said it's all depending on the time I have free.

I like this idea. I'm down to help too guys. I won't charge for most of what I do, but there could be some small charges for certain things.

Here's what I can do relatively well:

~Programming

~Mapping

~Game Content (Items, Mobs, ect)

~Composing

~GUI Artistry (Really simple)

~Story/Lore

Hit me up if ya'll need me!