Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Justin Bieber Sucks!

Tdogthedog

Actually Sage, I'm done here. I have my views, you have yours, neither of us will affect the others opinion even slightly. I've realized that instead of sitting here explaining why I and others don't like him, I can spend that time doing many other things.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny Thorn, I was going to do the same thing and drop the subject matter (for the reasons you mentioned, although I do not believe these were _your_ true intentions) after I utterly and comprehensively discredited your arguments one last time. I suppose I still shall because I have no doubt in my mind that you will come back and read this _and_ my follow up post this evening. However, that, unfortunately, comes later when I have more time. Thought I'd post a quick follow up now. Honestly though, I wouldn't want to continue arguing with me either, so I certainly don't blame you for backing out before you "allowed" me time to repost.

EDIT:

Quick Note: Thorn, I am not seriously that upset because I believe you have your own opinions, as do I. However, healthy debate is great for strengthening the mind and I enjoy the back-and-forth. I actually do respect you and am truly debating for the thrill of the sting and for the engaging arguments.

That being said, please await my post.

Sage

@Sage:

> so I certainly don't blame you for backing out before you "allowed" me time to repost.

A guy realising your lost within the dartk crevices of your own stubbourn mind does not mean you won.

Egocentric idiot.

~Pryex, crushing the dreams of n00bs, wherever they may be~