Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a good Online Game to work on.

ss4terry

i will be brief.
                  i know all the basics
                  no scripting
                  if i dont know how to do somthing i learn how to do it
                  extremely loyal and hard working its almost scary
                  looking for an employer that can give me work to do and have  agood job for me to do.

pls have an origanal idea.
                                                          hope to work for you in the future
                                                                                                        SS4Terry :icon_meditation:

@ss4terry:

> thx for the tip

Dude, seriously, before posting a "look for a good online game to work  on" at least make sure you're active, make 100posts, if you do so, more people would like to hire you, people like me :)! And be sure to post some of your work ;D

What does post count have to do with anything?
I have a low post count yet I have skills many on here would kill lambs for XD
A Good employer gives everyone equal opportunity regardless of background :P
That said : add me - [email protected] we can discuss further - Ill have a spot for you even if its to train. Project is secret but there is a nice design document filled with screenshots and info for team members so know that this is established :)

@silentdemonic:

> What does post count have to do with anything?
> I have a low post count yet I have skills many on here would kill lambs for XD

Well, people looking for someone to help them will feel more relief cuz mosts noobs hacks games! D:<

Damn, I lost ss4terry, I really liked him to work for me, anyways, good luck with your game ;D

@silentdemonic:

> GuzmanM by sprite do you also do paperdoll ?

Yeashhh,  but why would I work for you? :huh: I already got 2 games to care bout.

@Mr.Prince:

> Seriously "Read before posting here"topic.A lot of noobs forget to read that topic.

Yeah, I always think of this…xD

@silentdemonic:

> Well I didnt ask for you to work for me, I only take on board select individuals. I was merely asking if you do Paperdoll and if not did you need any help to lessen your load. Nevermind though.

Oh, sorry… wow... I'm so embarrased... :(... forgive me, but it could be a relief of pain to my arse if you'd like to do paperdolling for me. :)